It’s been a week since my last post and in that time I’ve returned to Atlanta, had a chance to catch up with all of my family and friends and get some much needed sleep!!
I just wanted to take this time and thank everyone who had anything at all to do with AFAR’s travels through AFRICA!!! This was an unbelievable, life altering experience that was only made possible through the people that supported us!
Special Thanks to:
- Alexis Ortiz and staff at JALC
- US Department of State
- Richard Johnson (Bestest Tour Manager in the World!!)
- Ismail, Tebogo, Brother X, Julius and crew at the Embassy in South Africa (I know I love that girl!!!! SMOKEY!!!!!)
- Mark Weinberg Our “stand in guitarist” in Zimbabwe (he was only a stand in for the autographs!!!)
- Deborah Hooker in Mozambique! (A few more days and we would have had you on stage!)
- Pilots and Drivers
- And everyone that checked out the blog while we were gone! I really appreciate the love!
AFAR has some more tours coming up in the beginning of 2007. Keep checking the blog for more information!